*violently refreshes your blog until you answer my anon message*
What happens when you rotate Copper Sulfate while it is on fire!
I think Maleficent is about to appear.
for a second i thought you meant that maleficient was about to appear sideways and i was confused. then i got it.
2014 is gonna be tough because it’s hard to change a 3 to a 4
*complains about being tired* * doesn’t sleep until 3am*
Awkwardly enough, I don’t have a good answer for a single question you asked me.
9. What is the funniest word you know? Absolutely nothing is coming to mind.
13. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought with your own money? Probably a purse. Although technically, I did just pay for a trip to Europe for three months so there’s that too.
14. State your favourite letter of the alphabet. I don’t have a favourite letter. But my favourite letter to write in cursive is lower case f.
18. Do you like fish? Nope. Although to be fair, I haven’t really tried it.
26. Describe your dream partner’s eye colour. I hardly ever notice eye color so it really doesn’t matter, but blue is always pretty.
29. What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment? I don’t listen to the radio. Or really get annoyed by songs.
32. Describe your favourite painting. I don’t really have a favourite painting. I mean I’ve seen a lot, but. I guess I’d say Starry Night, but that has more to do with Doctor Who than just the painting itself. But I like the sky. The wind spiraling through, mixing with the blues of the sky and the stars shining through it.
33. What was the best present you have ever received? I don’t think I’ve ever had a best present. Like the things I ask for are things I want, but they’re rarely ever anything I’m like super in love with. I get those things right away. I’d say either my laptop because like I needed it, my non condensating cup because I’d been wanting it FOREVER, or my cross necklace because it’s from my dad.
39. What celebrity do you think needs to drop off a cliff? Justin Beiber
44. Glasses or contacts? For me? Glasses. I like how I look both ways so the contacts just aren’t worth the effort.
cant wait for natural selection to take out slow walkers
motivation night vale style
Sirius Black and Severus Snape meet in the afterlife
…nothing has changed
the garlic bread one
i find it absolutely amazing that i can send a message to someone 5,000 miles away and they will receive it in a matter of seconds but its also upsetting bc we have the science to do that but we still dont have the science to swipe cards and make those legit burger and fries from scratch just like in that spy kids movie
she’s obviously fucking with him as much as she can
remember the “so are you two together” joke
she’s having the time of her life
do u ever lie on ur side and a small tear leaks out and ur just like whoa wtf body I know I’m sad but not that sad